US nuclear command shake-up foreshadows possible event

Navy Vice Adm Timothy Giardina was removed from duty on 3 September, a US official said on Saturday.  Admiral Giardina was serving as the deputy in charge of the US Strategic Command, which oversees nuclear assets.

He has not been arrested or charged as part of the inquiry, into possible use of counterfeit casino chips.

Navy Captain Pamela Kunze told Associated Press that he remains assigned to the command but is prohibited from performing nuclear-related duties or other activities requiring security clearance.

Air Force General Robert Kehlerr, who heads Strategic Command, has recommended that he be reassigned, Capt Kunze said.

Strategic Command, which oversees everything from America’s land-based nuclear missiles to space operations governing military satellites, is located at Offutt Air Force Base near Omaha, Nebraska.

Vice Adm Giardina’s suspension follows several other incidents affecting the US military’s nuclear establishment.
In May it was reported that 17 officers in charge of maintaining nuclear missiles were sidelined over safety violations at Minot Air Force base in North Dakota.

In August a nuclear missile unit at Malstrom Air Force base in Montana failed a safety and security inspection, after which a senior security officer was relieved of duty.

International media picks up on exclusive high level military intelligence that alerted us to a secret nuke transfer among warnings of a nuclear strike by Senator Lindsey Graham later on the same day.
Here is an excerpt from the original article on the high level missing nuke intelligence now being picked up by the media:

“A high level source inside the military has now confirmed to us that Dyess Air Force base is actively moving nuclear warheads to the East Coast of the United States in a secret transfer that has no paper trail.  The brief report from the top level military source, which was written in a rush to get the information out, reads:

‘Dyess is beginning to move out nuclear war heads today. I got a tap from DERMO earlier. He said it was the first time they have been even acknowledged since being put there in the 80′s. No signature was required for transfer… There was no directive. He said that Dyess Commander was on site to give authority to release. No one knew where they were going really, but the truck driver said to take them to South Carolina and another pick up will take them from there.’”

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: